Private Data We Receive And Collect
The Website and its associated web services (the "Services") automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the Platforms, and the Applications, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies. For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
When you first register for a Qblocks account, and when you use the Services, we collect some Personal Information about you such as:
The geographic location of the device to provide best user experience
Other optional information as part of your account profile
Your IP Address and, when applicable, timestamp related to your consent and confirmation of consent
Other information submitted by you or your organizational representatives via various methods
Your full name, and email address and other contact details
Your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services, we may also collect PayPal information. We never collect your card details. We use Stripe and PayPal Secured Payment Gateways.
Images or other files that you may publish via our Services
Information (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning
How We Use The Acquired Data
Qblocks uses visitors' data for the following general purposes:
- To identify you when you login to your account
- To enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you
- To verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (including security tokens for communication with installed)
- To analyze the Website or the other Services and information about our visitors and users, including research into our user demographics and user behaviour in order to improve our content and Services
- To contact you about your account and provide customer service support, including responding to your comments and questions
- To keep you informed about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us
- To better understand your needs and the needs of users in the aggregate, diagnose problems, analyze trends, improve the features and usability of the Services, and better understand and market to our customers and users
- To keep the Services safe and secure
- We also use non-identifiable information gathered for statistical purposes to keep track of the number of visits to the Services with a view to introducing improvements and improving usability of the Services. We may share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use the Services, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal experience.
Consent Of Using Qblocks Platform & Services